Life has just been a little nuts around here lately. I have been working more hours thanks to a little thing called Summer Reading. I'm trying to do school and get a class finished by the end of the month. Family stuff is keeping me busy and preoccupied....anyone else ever have moments and days like these?
However, I do not want to have this blog sit idle for a few days....so I thought it was the perfect time to pull out the ol' "Link Love" type of posts. You get a glimpse into some of the places my brain has been this week.
*I have practically been stalking this website like a hawk since Saturday. And yes, I'm terrible--I cheat to know outcomes before they air on TV. I could go on and on and on about my thoughts and I will. Just not in this post =D
*Friends and I have been talking about Facebook about these recent photos from one little show called Downton Abbey. I wonder what they mean? ;-)
*When I saw these spoilers about the fifth season of a hit, amazing crime show, you had better believe I went a teeny bit nuts.
*I am headed here in about six days now =)
*I just picked up my own copy of this TV show (yes, I became a huge fan) and I am getting ready to finish up this one (and yes, I will post a review)
*I always find such encouragement from this Psalm
Now two videos for you:
First is a great Christian worship song by Point of Grace. It is so encouraging and wonderful!
As to the final video, well, it's making the rounds on the Web....and as much as I dislike the song (because I hear it EVERYWHERE and it is so stinking repetitive) I absolutely love the video itself. It cracks me up =) And it gets me even more in the Olympic spirit













1 comment:
Love 'Downton.' (And, I was SO sure, Mary and Matthew would be the ones marrying... hm... maybe both sister's are going to!)
Fairly Legal is such a fun show; 'Five-O' is fabulous and I am anxiously awaiting S2.
That 'Call me Maybe' video was HILARIOUS! I got a chuckle out of it. ;-)
Have a fabulous trip!
These are such fun, girl!
Post a Comment