Thursday, October 04, 2012

Femnista's Latest Offering

 

It is my pleasure to share with you, albeit a few days late, the latest issue of Femnista!! Once again, our amazing editor put together a fantastic issue based on true stories. Everything from "Soul Surfer" to "The Vow" are covered....and there appear to be many great articles within its pages. (Now if I only had the time to read....)

It was my pleasure to contribute to this issue with my take on "The Vow." The movie piqued my interest when I first saw it being advertised and I did enjoy it.....yet when I read the true story on which it was based, I came away with an even greater appreciation of the story. Maybe y'all will too.

It is my joy and pleasure to write for Femnista....and up next, the special Halloween issue in the form of Alfred Hitchcock. I love that guy ;-) Truly I do. I won't spoil what I am writing or what I know others to be writing....but I can tell you this. I think it will be one of the best issues we have ever done.

Hope you enjoy the magazine!! 

Ella

3 comments:

Rissi said...

YAY! This is always a great collection - this time is no different. :-)

Charity said...

To my horror, half my usual writers have never seen an Alfred Hitchcock film. Where have they been living, under a rock?! I thought EVERYONE had seen at least ONE Hitchcock!

Carissa (Regency Woman) said...

I LOVED your latest article on "The Vow." I'll probably never watch the movie but you've inspired me to read the book so that's going on my holds list. What a tragedy that Hollywood felt they needed to "improve" their story so much that they left out their faith. What a gip.