Jennifer Lopez--Big shocker to find her on here, right? =P Now, I like the concept of her dress. I like a nude dress with a lace overlay. Kate Middleton has done it before with much success. But either it's the white lace or too much of the nude showing, I don't now, but Jennifer Lopez just makes the Zuhair Murad dress look trashy. Really trash. And I'm not a fan of her boy toy accessory (believe it or not, he isn't pictured =P)....

Jessica Chastain--I want to like her looks. I really do. But she always disappoints me. This sea foam blue Calvin Klein is bad on so many levels. From the majorly ill fitting bodice to the hair that is fifty shades of horrible....gosh. I cannot stand it. I hope she will improve come Oscar time, but right now, I just don't think it's going to happen. If I could have one wish, it would be for her to NOT wear her hair so teased back and so parted down the middle. Yeah. End of story.
Eva Longoria) I get it. I really do. You're incredibly fit and look amazing and you make us petite people proud. But decide will ya? Do you want your Emilio Pucci gown to either possess a plunging keyhole or the thigh high slit? Both is too much. It looks weird proportionally and frankly comes across high trash rather than high class. And add some color. Fine. Fine. Black was one of the predominant colors on the red carpet, but you could spice it up and make your look more memorable.

Lena Dunham) She keeps making missteps. I'm not sure if she knows how to dress for her body type. Yeah. That's harsh...and I didn't mean for it to be. But with her pixie hair cut, I don't think this neckline flatters her hairstyle. And that color?! Eggplant purple?! I own one top that color but I know it isn't probably the most flattering for my skin tone. (I own it because it's cute and comfortable). Lena's down to earth and seems nice...but maybe she should leave the clothes to a stylist.

Debra Messing--You don't have to be skinny in Hollywood. I get that. In fact, I'm all for being healthy look as opposed to emaciated. But this Donna Karan black gown makes Debra twenty pounds heavier than she actually is. The skirt of the gown looks ripped or falling apart...and did she wear every single one of the bracelets she owned?! Less is more they say!Rachel Weisz--She had so much going for her. If only I could hack the skirt off where the polka dot illusion takes over. Ugh. It's too much. Now, the dress is my head would have been too casual for the Golden Globes, but seriously, thighs up it is lovely. Illusion necklines were such on trend. As was her retro waves. Rachel wore them the best in my opinion. I'd love for my hair to look that good. =D
*******************
Who were your worst dressed?













3 comments:
Wow-za, Rachel Weiz looks bad. Too bad these stars DON'T know how to dress - they have everything at their disposal!
Add a little more white and less nude to J Lo's gown and hers would be my favorite.
Jessica Chastain's is probably my least just because it doesn't suit her at all. Poor thing, she's lovely in every other respect.
All of these are indeed bad.
What kind of a neckline DO you wear with a pixie cut?
Debra Messing --I'm so glad I'm not the only one who looked at her in that outfit and thought, "Wow, did she get fat?!" (In fairness, yeah, she's put on about 20 pounds.) That dress doesn't help.
Post a Comment