So much for not letting the tumbleweeds grow! I had every intention of posting a LOT this past week....but yeah, nothing happened. It has been a ghost town around here and I apologize to you dear readers. I have so much that I want to say and share.....life is just crazy. Between school visits to promote the summer reading program, helping a friend plan her wedding in September, trying to figure out travel plans, school, church, soaking up time with friends before they leave the area.
AAHHH!!!!!!
Anyhow, I thought I will just update you on what has been the latest for me.
Latest movie I watched: Don't judge.........Pitch Perfect and What to Expect While You're Expecting. I really enjoy the first one--especially this song--and the latter one cracks me up.
Latest TV show I have gotten hooked on: Parks and Recreation. I think Amy Poehler is oh so funny. I think Adam Scott is adorkable (yes I purposely misspelled it). Rob Lowe and Nick Offerman always make me laugh...so yes, I like it.
Latest book I read: The Elite!!!!!! It finally came in for me at the library!! And my review can be found here.
Latest thing I bought: Well, I had to replace my bedspread--thanks to a GIANT rip right down the middle and I cannot fix it. AT. ALL. So I had to look for something new. I have decided to go with a sophisticated color palate...so this is the one I ordered. Oh yeah, I also bought this wall decal. I cannot wait for all of it to come together! Few more things I have to get it =)
Latest meal I ate at a restaurant: Stuffed prawns in a lobster bierre blanc sauce. Oh it is one of my favorite things at this one particular place we go every Mother's Day. LOVE it!
What are some of the latest things y'all have been up to?












5 comments:
Woo-hoo, Ella blogged!!!! ;) Happy to see a new post from you on the dashboard today, my friend. :)
Yay for Pitch Perfect. It's cute despite its crudities. I'll probably watch it once in a while. Haven't seen the other one 'What to Expect.'
Reading The Elite now but my time is limited because of all the books I have to review just now. Glad you liked it!
LOVE your new bedding, girl! I just got a new one too - it's black but I plan to put rich purple tones with it. Also have a yellow and gray one that is very
"happy" because of those splashes of yellow. ;)
Hope things are going well with you. :)
Well, most of my latests are classic movie related...
Last book I read---Stewart Granger's autobiography, Sparks Fly Upward
Latest TV show I am hooked on---Whispering Smith, starring Audie Murphy. Of course, I haven't seen an episode of the show yet, but I've bought the whole series, and I anticipate loving it
Latest movie I watched---Adam Had Four Sons, with Ingrid Bergman and Susan Hayward
Last thing I bought---Whispering Smith TV series and a 3-volume collection of WWII-era musicals
I loved my meal at McGraths. It's always a nice treat to go there on Mother's Day.
Wait... who are you again? ;)
Pretty bedspread! =)
Ooh, I need to order The Elite!
The last movie I saw was To Kill a Mockingbird.
The last thing I bought were new flip-flops.
Last book I started was Rachel's Tears.
Last TV show I've been watching is The Voice.
- Grace
Last movie I watched: Iron Man 3
Latest TV show I'm hooked on: Castle. Just got season 4 and can't wait to start it!
Latest book I read: A Room with a View. Again.
Latest thing I bought: Bobby Darin's album Love Swings on CD.
Latest meal I ate at a restaurant: A too-dry reuben at the TGIFriday's at the airport. Not a huge TGIFriday's fan.
Post a Comment