Dubs Drive-in in Sandpoint, the place for huckleberry shakes and sundaes. (That's not including other places where we got huckleberry ice cream and lemonade.)
Where was something like that? Anyway, a huckleberry looks like a squashed blueberry. It may be a red to purple to blue. They are on the tart side, but they are yummy.
Garrett, a sundae would taste good. But we did have those sweets from Sonic.
I don't have a huckleberry picture. But a shake would taste good. Alice, I think he is the weird puppet guy. I can't stand him. He is that thing with the weird nose.
"You never give up on me. No, You never give up on me. Though I'm weak and You are strong, You tell me I still belong. No you never, never give up on me."
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a future and a hope."~Jeremiah 29:11
" I am only aware of two things: that I am a great sinner and Christ is a Great Savior."~~From the film, Amazing Grace
22 comments:
One of them shakes would be good right about now.
Huckleberry ICE CREAM? What even IS a huckleberry?
You don't know what a huck is? Neither had I til we picked them.
All I can picture is a little girl from tv saying "Huckleberry, huckleberry."
Where was something like that? Anyway, a huckleberry looks like a squashed blueberry. It may be a red to purple to blue. They are on the tart side, but they are yummy.
Garrett, a sundae would taste good. But we did have those sweets from Sonic.
It was on The Cosby Show. Someone was making fun of their last name. Lol.
Oh, that makes sense. Huxtable... huckleberry. Hahahaha.
Hahahahaha. Yep. "Rudy Huckleberry! Rudy Huckleberry!"
haha; you're online!
Nevermind. I feel dumb.
So what if we did. You can always have a shake, even if you had one from Sonic already.
Why did you feel dumb, Alice? Were we online at the same time or something?
No, I read wrong.
I am not going to get involved. The Cosby Show is the greatest!!!!!
I don't think Alice was saying that she didn't like the Cosby Show. I really liked when the Raven character came. She was soo cute!
Oh, man. I love that show. I personally like Vanessa and Rudy.
The Cosby Show was pretty good. So was Alf.
I never overly watched the Cosby Show, but I think I liked Rudy too. Garrett, we weren't talking about Alf!
I have never seen Alf. Isn't that that weird puppet guy?
I could sure use one of them right now. You should post a picture of a huckleberry for Alice.
Oops I messed up. I was thinking about a giant huckleberry shake whould really taste good about now.
I don't have a huckleberry picture. But a shake would taste good. Alice, I think he is the weird puppet guy. I can't stand him. He is that thing with the weird nose.
Post a Comment