Monday, July 24, 2006

I am not sure how long into the trip this was. Driving in the car can make me sleepy, and plus, I couldn't do anything besides:)

8 comments:

Garrity G. said...

What a great pic to be put on the tabloids.

Ella said...

How embarrassing!! Then again, you can get weird pictures on those magazines. Not that that is a wierd picture.

Shifty said...

I SENSE BLACKMAIL THREATS!!!!!!

Not as good as the one I have of Garret.

Ella said...

What's that. Actually, I think I have the worst, but I won't say what it is. Then, he would do something to me:)

Garrity G. said...

How could you blackmail me Shifty? I could easily blackmail you. You know what I mean.

Ella said...

I do too!

Anonymous said...

U got it backwards. u r 2 sleep at night and stay awake during the day. I can't believe my talking put u 2 sleep.

Ella said...

You were talking. I know I am backwards, but I like it!