
This is one of my new card designs that I made a few days ago. Isn't it cute? The ribbon is tied on both sides, so you undo that, open it, and write on the inside. I love these colors!
Use the code below to
place my button on your sidebar.
Click Here for Help
5 comments:
All the cards are beautiful! These colors are especially pretty. Pink and purple are my favorite colors, but pink and yellow look so pretty together. Good job in making them!
Thank you so much. Do you enjoy doing that, or anything of that sort?
I don't often make such elaborate cards, usually just simple homemade ones for family. I do enjoy scrapbooking, and have done a lot of creative memories. My sisters and I do it together, and it's a lot of fun!
Mom and I also would like to do Creative Memories again, but all of our pictures have been packed away so long. I do make elaborate cards. Sometimes I wish I didn't; I don't get that much done. Mom does easy ones, and she has a lot to show for herself.
What a neat idea with the ribbon!
Post a Comment