Monday, October 02, 2006

Here are some various photos of autumn foliage...


This tree is in our backyard..


These next two are at Kathryn Albertson Park, in downtown Boise



Isn't it pretty?

8 comments:

Alice said...

Oh, that is so gorgeous! You are making me excited to go home! :-)

Ella said...

I bet in New York you see truly awesome signs of the Lord's creation!! How long does fall last there?

Carl Koller said...

Such pretty pictures! Your leaves are turning much faster then ours. Our trees won't look that way until next month.

Alice said...

Umm...I think fall lasts from about late September to late October. So, about a month. Yes, we are blessed to live where there ARE seasons! :-)

Garrity G. said...

Pretty trees.

Anonymous said...

Wow...You take great pictures.

Anna Naomi said...

So beautiful! It almost makes me wish I lived further north... Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Ella said...

Actually, Garrity took the pictures.