Monday, November 13, 2006

Here are the Pics....Finally!

Dad surrounded by a mob of adoring fans:-) Just kidding. They are wanting to turn in their chips for frosty coupons


The pinata is broken; bring on the candy!


The puppet show that I did. I was the black haired one.


Pastor Jeff taking a whack at the thing


Dad's lovely pinata before it got demolished


Interesting Asian arragement.


Pastor Ron Allen and our own Pastor Jeff


On end of the Hispanic table. This end was the least nice looking


The grub, or what little there was at the time, with my lovely friends, Brianne and Grace. I don't know where I was. Probably helping Mom.

10 comments:

Shifty said...

haha! That looked SO funny when the pinata broke. It looked like all the children were being sucked into the center (they were :P)

Ella said...

You saw it from up high. I wish I had. I bet it was a hoot!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had lots of fun!

Alice said...

Nice pictures!

TigerLily said...

Except that one of me... eeeeewwwww.

Anna Naomi said...

I enjoyed the pictures. It does look like a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Pictures of me always look horrible. Either I am wearing the stupidest grin, frowning, or I am doing something dumb. grr. its a curse.
Ella, you have to see Pirates 2!

Ella said...

I amj glad that you all liked the pictures. I wish I had done it so you could comment on each one. Anyway, we did have tons of fun!!!

To my friends, you look fine in the picture. It was only a candid shot. And, Grace, I do want to see Pirates 2!

Anonymous said...

Grace and Brianne, you are both lovely young ladies! Oh, and Mrs. Baker told me that the friends they brought to church last weekend commented about how modestly all the young ladies were dressed. They were very impressed!

Ella said...

Mom's right, you two! Isn't it great that people do notice the modestly dressed. I thought it was the other way around.