(I detest when pictures don't go in the order you want them to:-() This is Dad while we were playing Apples to Apples. Does he look like he's enjoying himself? I think he was just full or something.
It was Ben's turn to be the judge. I think Billy was giving him advice on which card to pick. Mr. S. was helping him with the words.
The kitchen..... I think messiness goes with the territory of Thanksgiving. "Thankfully," when we departed at 11:15 p.m., the kitchen looked much better! Never fear, all of the bottles are empty sparkling cider ones. No alcohol was present.
I said that boys are always hungry. It's about 10 o'clock, and the guys are eating more pie. I don't know how many pieces their finished total was. From the left, you've got Garrity, Shifty, Ethan, and Tom.
I don't know who the judge was at this point. All I know is that we were playing a game, and having a great time. From the far left, it's Ben, Mr. S., Mrs. S., Mrs. D., Mr. D., and Grace.











7 comments:
Paparazzi!!! Oh, I was posing for the pic wasn't I? It wasn't candid so I can't get angry.
I definitely think Dad was just full. If you had taken my picture then instead of his, I'll bet I looked much the same way!
Garrity, what's up with the paparazzi obsession? You did pose; I didn't have to turn the camera in a special way or anything.
Mom, I have no doubt that you would have looked the same way as Dad!
Your table looks pretty.
Erin, I cannot take credit for it. Mrs. D. and Grace did it all. But yes, it does look great.
Great pictures. Just to let you know, you can change the order the pictures are in once they're in the post. You simply click on the picture and drag it down or up to change the order it's in.
Thank you, Anna!! I will have to remember that. It has happened many times before!
Post a Comment