Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving Through Pictures

Mrs. D. is lighting the candles....we are just about to eat. Isn't the table pretty?


Ok, here is one end of the table. By the look of everyone's plates, we must have been done with dinner. Mom is on the left. Mr. D. is in the yellow shirt; Mr. S. is next to him.


Boys are always hungry. Here are Tom and Ben D. getting more to eat. Aren't they full?


Sorry this picture is blurry. It is just another pic to show how long the table was. Mrs. D. is next to Mom, and I am next to her.

10 comments:

Garrity G. said...

Sparkling cider, are you addicted to it or something? It was in everyone one of those pics.

Anonymous said...

It isn't just the boys who ate!! Weren't you and I complaining about overeating?

Ella said...

I wasn't at the table that downed three bottles of it. I think you were!!! Mom, I did overeat; I will admit it!

Anonymous said...

Ella, thanks for sharing the pics. I like seeing your family and friends in action! You should share pics more often!

Alice said...

Everything looks so nice! It is so much fun to have a big table and have it be...full!

Anonymous said...

Thats not fair you got more pic on your blog then I do on mine

Ella said...

Erin, now that we have a faster internet connection, I will be able to take pics more often.

Alice, it is great to have a big crowd. I love it!

Ethan, I just made sure to take a couple pics for this particular purpose.

Anonymous said...

Mrs. D. sets a VERY nice looking table!

I'm glad you all had a wonderful day. :-) See you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

i love folding those napkins. And shining silver! fun in its own little productive way! More bad pics of me!

Ella said...

Grace, stop saying pics of you are bad!!! I liked folding napkins when I did it too.

Melinda, glad you liked Mrs. D.'s table. Sorry I can't take credit for it!:-)