Friday, December 01, 2006

Let it Snow, Let it Snow




Well, we did have more snow. (Enough to have footprint marks and cover the road.) It was sooo nice. I love when everything is under a mantle of white. However, I don't like the ice part that goes along with it. We were sliding last night as we picked up "Juliet," Dad had some issues getting to work, and Garrity said he and Nikki were slipping and sliding. Eww! I am not sure if more snow is in the forecast, but I have no objection is there is. Yet, let me correct that. Last night, we watched two Christmasy Little House on the Prairie episodes. One is when the entire Ingalls family has a blizzard and gets snowed in. I don't want that much!! (Though Mom does:-)

10 comments:

Alice said...

Oh, wow! How fun for you! We are supposed to get some this weekend!

Congratulations on picking a name! I love Juliet!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I hope you are not shocked to see me here. I read your blog, too. :)

I agree that Juliet is a very nice name for a bird.

Ella said...

Alice, how much are you supposed to get this weekend? I bet you get way more than we do! I am glad that you like the name.

Emily, I am glad to have you comment. At first, I was like, "Oh no, who's this, but then, I figured it out, and it is super fine with me!! Keep on coming back. Oh, I am glad that you think Juliet is a good name too.

Anonymous said...

Last year WY we got a whole bunch of snow it Got down -28 and -50 with wind chill

And we got a ton of snow. Im going to do a blog about it.
Im hoping to get that much snow here but this is Idaho.

Anonymous said...

juliet is so cool! Dude, I would not mind a blizzard! Jim would eat us out of house and home, though!

Ella said...

Grace, Garrity would eat us out of house and home too!

TigerLily said...

Juliet is nice. Good choice, El.

Shifty said...

hmmm... it almost seems as though we got more snow over here in Meridian than you guys got in Nampa... interesting...

Anonymous said...

I do think a blizzard would be GREAT fun. Not to drive in, of course, but just to be snowed-in for a time. We could burn candles, drink tea, read books, cuddle up in blankets, and look out at the snow. There---doesn't that sound like fun?!

Ella said...

Not really, Mom, but I am glad that you think so. I would like more snow though.