Some of you might not know this, so I will enlighten you! I have really begun seeing my blog as a ministry, so I have tried opening it up...but with precautions of course. Anyway, Mom mentioned me on her blog, and some have begun leaving comments. However, they use Homestead Blogger, so I have created an account to make it easier to comment on theirs. This blog is DEFINITELY my top priority when it comes to blogging, but I do post on my other one every so often. (But with everything you read here, so ya'll aren't missing anything!)
I have been what is called "tagged!" Even though I want to post "important, eternally-significant things," I do enjoy fun stuff. So, I hope you like reading 8 lesser known things about me. But there is a catch, I have tagged some of you!!
1. My ideal day would be watching girly movies (Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Emma, Wives and Daughters, North and South) with Mom while stamping cards and eating cheesecake, while being surrounded by roses and lilacs.
2. Unlike most people my age, I do not have my driver's license...and I am not sure when I will.
3. I would love to give a speech at my home school high school graduation.
4. I am a column editor for HopeChest Magazine, Nurturing Young Ladies Toward Biblical Womanhood.
5. I have been to the emergency room twice. The first time when I had five seizures at eighteen months old. The second times was when I was ten and I broke my arm. (That taught me ALOT about obedience.)
6. Sometimes I entertain the notion that I will one day publish a book entitled, There is More to Modesty.
7. I plan on being a chef, interior designer, fashion designer, mediator, and the director of Homeland Security when I get older.....wives and mothers do all those things! :-)
8. That the Lord is my very best friend!!
Okay, that was a little bit harder than I thought it would be. Why...I have no idea. Oh, I though of an additional one, so...
9. I often get asked at restaurants if I want the kid's menu. I stand at 4 foot 11 and a half, and I weigh 85 pounds. I always get taken for a 12 year old!
Anyway, I now tag: Mom, Emily, Alice, Anna, Miriam, uh....that's all I can think of. Now, ya'll have to think of 8 things, post them, and then tag 8 more people. Enjoy!
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











6 comments:
I'm your mom, and I had no idea about the modesty book. I bet you will do it. The Lord has probably put that on your heart and is preparing it even now.
Continue to keep your eyes on the Lord and seek to do his will, and he will do wonderful things with you...not the least of which is to allow you to be a blessed wife and mother.
You didn't tag me!
Mom, I figured I would surprise you about the book. I can't explain it, excwpt that God has put it on my heart.
Erin, read the e-mail I sent you, and you'll see why I didn't tag you!
Remember the time at the fair last year when we asked for 4 adult tickets, and the lady said, "The children's prices go to age 12."
I know that bugs you. But one day (when you are 40) you will be pleased to be taken for someone much younger.
Hmmm...now I have to think of 8 things. This should be interesting.
Mom, I remember far too well the incident at the fair. It's embarrassing!
Miriam, I look forward to your eight things!
Post a Comment