Monday, September 10, 2007
Home Again..and Ya'll Have A Lot To Catch Up On
Yay! It is so good to quit driving! The family got home last night, and did we take it easy! Now, it is time to do laundry, pick up the mail, and update this blog! I hope you all enjoy the pictures, as well as the “daily snippets” I tried to do. (Actually, instead of working of my “own stuff,” I did this.) Everything will be in a daily post, in chronological order, so you might have to read a ways. Anyway, while it was nice to see new places, it is good to be home!
Labels:
daily life,
family,
looking back,
vacations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











9 comments:
I'm off to read about your trip! I got your postcard today - thank you so much for it! I really enjoyed your last letter as well, and meant to reply to it before you returned home, but time simply flew away from me. I'll try to reply soon!
Yes, it is good to be home and in my own bed once again. But I sure do LOVE camping!! My heart wants to go camping again soon.
Anna, I look forward to your letter.
Mom, I know you love camping. That's why there is talk of going in November:-)
I'm glad you're home, Gabrielle! Thank you for the post card!
I am just testing something here.
Alice, I am glad to be home too!
Love your pictures Ella! See ya at Starbucks!!!
Ella,
Would you possibly be willing to place my blog on your links list? Just let me know if that's allright with you. Also, whenever you get the chance, please check out my blog, if you haven't already.
Blessings,
Rebekah
Thanks, Ella!
Post a Comment