Great pictures! I really liked the close-up one of you. Yes, the Sequoia trees are huge, aren't they? I got to see them (in the snow!) when I was almost 12 years old.
Yes, it really was nice to see lots of trees, wasn't it? People who don't live in a desert climate, as we do, probably can't understand why we are so thrilled to see some trees. But not having something makes you appreciate it when you do.
I love that white skirt-that was cute! I can't believe how huge those trees are! Yet another amazing part of our Lord's creation! That picture of you was good, but I like the other one even better.
"You never give up on me. No, You never give up on me. Though I'm weak and You are strong, You tell me I still belong. No you never, never give up on me."
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a future and a hope."~Jeremiah 29:11
" I am only aware of two things: that I am a great sinner and Christ is a Great Savior."~~From the film, Amazing Grace
8 comments:
Great pictures! I really liked the close-up one of you. Yes, the Sequoia trees are huge, aren't they? I got to see them (in the snow!) when I was almost 12 years old.
Oh, how beautiful! I love the pictures!!
Yes, it really was nice to see lots of trees, wasn't it? People who don't live in a desert climate, as we do, probably can't understand why we are so thrilled to see some trees. But not having something makes you appreciate it when you do.
Yes, I really appreciated the trees!
I love the pics -- it was nice to see you up close!
I love that white skirt-that was cute! I can't believe how huge those trees are! Yet another amazing part of our Lord's creation! That picture of you was good, but I like the other one even better.
That white skirt is one of the favorite things in my closet!
Yes, those trees are huge!
I am now wearing feminine, modest skirts daily, and I thought that one was so cute!
Post a Comment