I enjoy reading ya'lls blogs. To know what the Lord is teaching you, things that are going on your daily lives, I love it all. I pray that as you read mine, you are ministered to, and that you see Christ high and lifted up.
Well, I would like to direct your attention to a blog I think you would enjoy. It is my friend Jessica. As a few of you know, I did Homestead Blogger for a while; this is where I met her. Actually, Mom had gone on her blog and directed me to it. I am so glad that I did. Jessica is walking the path that I plan to, as she is a 20 year old young woman who is staying at home. I began writing to her, and that was the beginning.
I have enjoyed getting to know her, and I have been greatly encouraged by her writings. I think you all would be too. Her blog, What's a Girl To Do, will touch on home business, Seasons at Home Magazine (which her family puts out...and Mom and I write for,) recipes, and happenings in her life as the oldest of ten children. So, without further ado, I would read it...though you will only have a blank page for a few days!
Monday, November 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











4 comments:
I look forward to reading her blog when there's something there. =)
I always enjoyed reading Jessica's HOmestead Blog....so lovely and feminine. And always lots of yummy recipes. I know your other friends will enjoy getting to know her when she gets settled in over here at Blogspot.
I look forward to it as well!
Thanks for letting me know about her and her blog! She sounds like a likeminded sister! :) I'll definitely be checking her blog out!
Post a Comment