Saturday, April 05, 2008

My Dad Has A Favor To Ask Of You

Some of you may know that my family has a woodworking business. Actually, it is Garrett who primarily does it. He is constantly out in the wood shop making things and looking for exotic woods on Ebay. Dad helps a lot too; the two of them do craft shows together. Me....well, I only keep the books and manage the checkbook.

Anyway, my dad has asked that I write on here asking for a blitz. HE DOES NOT WANT ANYONE TO FEEL OBLIGATED TO BUY ANYTHING!!!!! All that he desires is for you all to go to the website, check it out, and then e-mail the website address with any comments you might have. Perhaps it is advice on how to improve the website ( but only if any of you are computer graphics or web design minded.) Or maybe you have question about woods. Anyway, Dad wants to hear from you. He also wants to know where our website can reach. With Google Analytics, he is hoping to discover that we can get hits from every single state.

Sure, if you see something you like and want to buy, we won't discourage that. But to be prefectly clear, that is not the objective here. So, check out 3GWoodworks when you get a chance. Thanks so much! Dad appreciates it!

10 comments:

Christie said...

Wow! That is some gorgeous stuff! I especially like the seam rippers... I didn't find any place to send an email though?b (I've been lurking for a little while, so I suppose I should go ahead and say "hi!") :)

Rachel said...

It looks pretty good, and the products look great too.

It was nice to meet you in person yesterday. Though I admit, I was a bit confused seeing you at first. I guess my mind was somewhere else (smile). I pray your family finds a new church family to join soon!

blessings,

Sydney Smith said...

Very nice! If I had money I'd be tempted to buy that seam ripper! Its all looks BEAUTIFUL!

Anna Naomi said...

The website looks great! Your dad and brother are great carvers! I too liked the seam rippers - so pretty!

Ella said...

Thank you all so much. The seam rippers are something new, but definitely a hit with sewers!

Christie, thanks for commenting.

Rachel, it was nice to meet you face to face.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was a cool website. Your dad and brother are doing a great job. They are fabulous wood-carvers!

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

Hi, Ella! I'm so sorry for not being on here for a while yet again. I wasn't even on my own blog for 2 weeks!! I've got to write myself up a new schedule so that I can accomplish in a day all the things I need/want to accomplish!

I was on his website a few months ago, but that was the last time I visited it. I'll definitely check it out again. I'll spread the word about it as well. How neat to have a family business! I really appreciated your dad's help when he shared wood info with me when I was wondering what kind of wood a hopechest should be made out of.

I've been missing your sweet and encouraging comments on my blog. I hope you come back soon!

Have a blessed day, dear friend!

Rebekah

www.byhisgraceandforhisglory.blogspot.com

Bonnie said...

Neat website! Lovely woodworked items :-)

You've been tagged on my blog - check it out to see what you have to do

Daddy's Little Gal's said...

Wow! My father and brothers are trying to set up a family business too. They will be welding, etc.
Neat site!
In & through Christ Always!
~Hannah

Ella said...

Hey Rebekah, I know that I haven't been in toouch much. Great to hear from you again on here!

Bonnie, thank you for the tag (and ModesTeen's too.) I just recently did one recommending blogs, but thank you all the same.

Hannah, thanks for coming on!