Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I Love Flowers! I am a Girl...What Else Would You Expect!

Recently, I bought myself a new camera. Mine wasn't worth a hill of beans; when your photo is all choppy from zooming in, you have a problem. So, with Mom's and my upcoming trip to the Oregon Coast, I wanted something better....and got one. The past few days have been spent fiddling around with it, using flowers as the subject. I absolutely love these specimens of God's creation! Just wanted to share some pictures with you!












Which picture did you like the best? Let me know....I can't decide. Some are very unique. I like uniqueness. But others are elegant and classy; I like those too!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them all! Great pictures Ella! I too love flowers, especially roses. Only thing that I don't like about these pictures is I can't smell them. :)

Kaysie

Bonnie said...

I love flowers #1 #3 and #7. The orange rose is gorgeous!! :) What sort of camera did you get? Looks like a good one!

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the peony. They are such gorgeous flowers. If they weren't so expensive (like 3 bulbs for $40), I would plant some in our yard.

Ella said...

Kaysie, I am sorry you can't smell them. Actually, I don't know if I did, I was so into taking the shots! Sometimes, though, they look better than they smell.

Bonnie, I got a Kodak Z712 IS. It works really well! Dad liked that orange rose the best out of all my pictures. I have to say, though, that #3 captures Idaho.

Mom, Yes, I would also plant some peonies if they weren't so expensive!

Miss S. said...

My favorite is the third from top. It reminds me of wildflowers, and I love wildflowers!

Ella said...

Miss S., the third from the top clearly represents Idaho. It is an Idaho wildflower....though I couldn't tell you what it's called!

Anna Naomi said...

Yay! Our internet is finally working and all your pictures actually loaded so that I can see them all!

They're all so beautiful - great job taking them! I would have to say my favorite is the last one, though all of them are so pretty. I like the pink rose best, but the orange one is a very close second!

Ella said...

Anna, I loved the pink rose also! I wish I could remember its name!

Kelsey said...

Oh how beautiful! I would to have those flowers. I can't decide which one I like best.
Brooke

Anonymous said...

They are all great pictures. Hey..isn't #5 the one I took? And what about your title..I love flowers! I am a girl..what do you expect? If I didn't LOVE U so much my feelings could be hurt. I think I have shared many a macro picture of flowers and insects on flowers with you. Since I aint no girl and I like flowers two keep up the good work with your photos. How's that for a messed up sentence?

Ella said...

Brooke, I can't overly decide either!

Dad, okay...you took #5. I couldn't get it to look right. And I know you like flowers; you take a lot of pictures of them. Most guys don't though!

Beverly said...

I LOVE the last one -- the details are so evident and the color is vivid yet delicate.

Beverly said...

I LOVE the last one -- the details are so evident and the color is vivid yet delicate.