Friday, June 27, 2008

Things I Never Do At Home

I thought I would compile a list of the things that I have done this week that I don't do at home. It is a lot of fun to differ from the daily routine every so often. However, I will also confess, that it will be good to get back to normal.

***I got red!!! Finally, after what seems like an eternity, I am no longer white. I have been out in the sun the past two days and have gotten burnt!! Oh, how I ache!! Taking a shower hurts!***

***In a span of six days, Mom and I have watched at least 15 movies. That is definitely rare!***

***Going out to eat is a treat. We do it pretty much on Sundays after church. So it has been really different to have every single dinner out***

***Seafood is something I eat about twice a year--Mom's birthday and Mother's Day. I have had it twice this week.***

***My usual bedtime is 10:00 (during the summer/fall months) Last night, I stayed up until 12:30.***

***I haven't eaten any vegetables. I have had a salad only twice and steamed vegetables only once. That is SO unusual. My family eats a lot of greens!

Okay, just a little glimpse into my break. Looking at it, I can tell I need to get back into a routine of playing the piano, eating healthy, etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is fun. My family is the same way when we are on vacation. We get to stay up late, and eat out, and do things we normally wouldn't. It's kinda fun, but you get to missing home before long. :)

Kaysie

Ella said...

Yes, Kaysie, you do get to missing home. And it is good to be back. I was hoping for a good night sleep, but my sunburn prevented that!