Once again, I wanted to post pictures with the Psalms I have read this week......but once again, Blogger is acting up and I can't get pictures on here. It must be my connection or something! Oh well. The words will speak for themselves. Soli Deo Gloria!
"God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. So we will not fear, even if earthquakes come and the mountains crumble into the sea."~Psalm 46:1-2
"As Your name deserves, O God, You will be praised to the ends of the earth."~Psalm 48:10
"The sacrifice You want is a broken spirit. A broken and repentant heart, O God, you will not despise."~Psalm 51:17
"I trust in Your unfailing love forever and ever. I will praise You forever, O God, for what you have done. I will wait for Your mercies in the presence of Your people."~Psalm 52:8b-9
"I will sacrifice a voluntary offering to you. I will praise Your name, O Lord, for it is good. For You will rescue me from my troubles, and help me to triumph over my enemies."~Psalm 54:6-7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment