Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Changes, Changes.....

Okay, you can all see the changes that are beginning to take place.

1.) I have a new blog template (would like to know what you think of it)

2.) I have a new blog name. How Great is His Faithfulness is still so true to me, but I will share why I changed it in another post.

3.) And this one hasn't happened yet, but I am in the process of getting a domain name. My internet filter is blocking my archives, so I hope changing my url will change that. So, I will let you all know when that happens. I will want you to make the necessart sidebar/follower changes.

That's about it. Just wanted to keep you all up to date!!

8 comments:

Anna Naomi said...

I like your new template and name! It's very lovely!

Unknown said...

Hello Ella! I love the new background! The new name is really neat too. I can't wait to see your future posts! :)

~Madison

Miriam N. said...

I like the new template and I really like the name.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ella!
I've been reading your blog for awhile and have gleaned much encouragement from it...your new blog template is adorable!! And I really love your blog name. I just clicked on your blog from my favorites as I was listening to Avalon sing, "Great is Thy Faithfullness." Oh the irony. :) Anyway, I can't wait to read more! I love your writing and think you have a wonderful gift in it. Keep at it!

Ella said...

I am so glad you all appear to like the new template and name. I think this will be my winter template.

Meghan, I am so glad that you are blessed through my writings. I do hope you stop by more. To God be the glory!!

Anonymous said...

I love your new template! And your new blog name is so beautiful I absolutelylove it=)

Jade

Jessica McDonald said...

Ella, the template is LOVELY!!! As is the new name! :-)

God bless!!!

In Christ Alone,

Jessica

Alice said...

I love your new blog template! It's BEAUTIFUL!