Since I am still trying to get the bugs out of my blog, I thought I would do a fun post. I haven't done something fun in a while, and I got the idea from Jessica. Here is what you do:
1.) DO NOT LOOK AT OTHER PEOPLE'S GUESSES IN THE COMMENT SECTION (and I won't be responding until a new post)
2.)Guess what movie each picture is from--these are going to be musicals and other movies I think are cute and good (though of course you should use your own judgment with them.)
3.) Leave your guesses in the comment section
and 4.) If you want to try something really hard, see if you can guess what my favorite song is from that movie (if it is a musical)
1.)

2.)

3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)

7.)

8.)

9.) Per Mom's Request
10.)
11.)

12.)
13.)

14.)

15.)

16.)












12 comments:
This IS a fun post. I only know 12 of them.
1. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
2. ?
3. Roman holiday
4. High Society
5. ?
6. Gods and GEnerals
7. Sound of Music
8. ?
9. Mr. Deeds Goes to Town (thank you, thank you for doing my favorite movie!! How 'bout that Cooper?)
10. Best Years of Our Lives
11. Vivacious Lady (love that young Jimmy Stewart)
12. The Tender Trap
13. State Fair
14. Eight Below
15. National Treasure 2 (I've not seen it, but I know it's not from #1, which I have seen)
16.?
Favorite songs
7 Brides -Goin' Courtin
High Society - You're Sensational
Sound of Music - Edelweiss
Any other musicals, I don't know the answer.
Thanks, this was fun.
Love,
Mom
*dances* I do so love to play guessing games!! :-) Here goes:
1. Seven Brides For Seven Brothers
3. Roman Holiday
5. Enchanted
6. Gods and Generals
7. The Sound of Music
8. Singin in the Rain
11. Made For Each Other (?)
14. Eight Below
15. National Treasure
16. Emma (?)
In Christ Alone,
Jessica
Um... sorry. I haven't seen that many movies. :P
But I know #7 is from the Sound of Music. I've seen that movie a billion times. :)
And the last one looks like an old version of a Jane Austen movie. Probably isn't, but I thought I'd just guess anyway.
This was really fun!! :-D
~Madison
Hm, I don't know too many of them! But, here are the ones I recognized:
1. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (a favorite of mine!)
5. Enchanted (Just saw this recently - it was... interesting! =)
6. Gods and Genearals (I think...)
7. Sound of Music (all-time favorite!!)
13. State Fair
15. National Treasure 2
Some others looked slightly familiar, but I don't know... I can't guess your favorite songs, but would be interested to hear what they are!
Wow! This looks a little hard. :)
1. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
2. Holiday Inn?
3. Roman Holiday
4. High Society
5. Enchanted
6. God's and Generals?
7. The Sound of Music
8. White Christmas
9. ?
10. The Best Years of our Lives?
11. I've seen it, but I can't remember the title for the life of me! :)
12. The Tender Trap
13. ?
14?
15. National Treasure
16. Looks like Emma, but it's black and white?
Very fun. :)
I knew a few...
1. Seven brides for seven brothers
3. Roman Holiday
5. Enchanted
6. Gods and Generals
7. Sound of music
8. Singing in the rain
14. State fair
15. National treasure 2
16. Emma
-Miss S.
1. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
2. ???
3. Roman Holiday
4. High Society
5. Enchanted
6. ???
7. Sound of Music
8. Singin in the Rain
9. ???
10. I just watched this movie! The Best Years of Our Lives. GREAT!
11. ???
12. The Tender Trap
13. State Fair
14. ????
15. National Treasure 2
16. ?????
COOL quiz!
1)Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
3)Roman Holiday
4)The Swan
5)Enchanted
6)Gods and Generals
7)The Sound of Music
9)meet John Doe
10)The Best years of our Lives
11)The Philadelphia Story
13)State Fair
15)National Treasure
Songs
1)June Bride
5)Ever Ever After
7)My Favourite Things
13)It Might As Well Be Spring
I haven't seen many of those movies but I've heard/read about them.
I came to your site from Maidens of Worth(Anna and Miriam).
1. Seven Wives for Seven Brothers
2. ?
3. Roman Holiday
4. ?
5. Enchanted
6. Gods and Generals
7. Sound of Music
8. Singing in the Rain
9. ?
10. ?
11. Mr. Smith Goes to Washington (?)
12. ?
13. Oklahoma! (?)
14. ?
15. National Treasure
16. ?
Hmm, I don't know a lot of the B&W films.
Sorry for commenting again...
I'm doing this on my blog too, it was such a good idea! I hope you come check it out. :)
Also, I think I recognize now Enchanted. I've seen a few pictures from it, and my cousin has told me about it.
Hehe, and now I see the Jimmy Stewart in him. I LOVE the way he acts. He is beyond cool. :-D
Anyway, thanks again for doing this! It was really fun!
~Madison
Hmm... I can only say 2 of them for sure, I know #7 is from Sound Of Music, and #15 is definitely National Treasure 2, Book of Secrets.
Great Post, Ella!
Make sure you let us know what the moveis are...they look really good! :)
Julia
5. Enchanted
7. Sound of music
14. Eight Below
15. National Treasure 2
Post a Comment