Thursday, July 16, 2009

Safely in Pittsburgh

Well, it's hard to believe, but I am now safely arrived in Pittsburgh. In fact, I have been with Meghan and her family for twenty-four hours, but I have been unable to post until now.

Details about my trip will be in a forthcoming post. I especially need to tell you about how awesome prayer really is. But I thought you would want to see pictures of Meghan's reaction before that =)


She was positively flabbergasted.....to say the least. I think her expression says it all!


By this point, she is still stunned, surprised, in shock, everything. It was definitely worth flying....I think =)

The three girls: Sara, myself, and Meghan. We're going to be roommates for the next thirteen days. I highly doubt we will get at each other's throats.


Me and Meghan. Friends that have gotten to meet at last. I hope that one day, there will be more pictures like this, but for now, this is good enough. YOu can read Mrs. Gorecki's post about it here.
Oh, and if you are curious as to why the glasses are absent--I had left my purse in the car and my glasses case was in there. I doubted people wanted pictures with me in big sunglasses....so I just took them off.
I hope you look forward to many more posts from Pittsburgh!

4 comments:

Patti said...

Meghan's gain is our family's loss!! We are missing you loads, but we know you are bringing joy and smiles to her and her family...and that makes us happy.

Love,
Mom

Anna Naomi said...

Praise God that you made it safely! Were you feeling okay on the flight? I know seeing Meaghan made it worth it. =)

Thanks for sharing the pictures! It's fun to see that you pulled off a great surprise and will be having a fabulous 2 weeks together!

Kayla said...

Hi. I found your blog from another blog and just was looking around. I am a christan and just wanted to say God bless you and hope you had a good day :).

Sara said...

wonderful pictures! Meghan looks SO happy, and you look very pretty Ella! Have fun!