Last time I had a prayer request, the bulk of you got e-mails. I was unable to say anything on the internet because......Meghan was to be kept in the dark over the fact that I was flying to see her.
Well now......my time in Pittsburgh is up. It is going to be a very emotional day for me, I can tell you that already.
So, I come to you all and ask for prayer. For peace as I board and as I fly. (My flight leaves Pittsburgh at 6:45 P.M. EST and gets back home at 10:55 P.M. MST) And I also need prayer for grace as I leave.
I will be back in touch when I get home....and after I have had a day to get over jet lag =)
Thanks so very much, y'all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
You're in my prayers at this very moment, my dear friend!
In Christ,
Mia
I'll be praying for you Ella! Have a safe and blessed trip home:)
Your friend,
Jenna
Hope you had a safe trip, Ella! I love your music - one of the things I really like about North and South.
Post a Comment