I haven't done this in months.....letting y'all aware of a song I like and why. I thought it was high time to do that (along with "Movie Mondays")
So, this week, I was between two.....but I determined that one was just fitting this week. You see, today is one of the biggest events for my city: a high profile football game that will are on national TV with some of the "creme de la creme" announcers (although they are a big "politically correct" when it comes to sports, which doesn't thrill me ;-)
What could be a more fitting song that Kenny Chesney's "Boys of Fall." I remember the first time I heard this song: I was practically shrieking "it's about football!! It's about football!!" I enjoy watching the video too, especially as I can see football players that I know of (and of course, there are those that Mom points out from her generation =)
Anyway, enjoy! Click on the link for the video!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
I LOVE this song!! I know it's really about high school football, and the football I like is college, but I love it anyhow.
Anyhow...game day on "the blue." Go Broncos!!!!!!
Love,
Patti
I love this song and the video! It gets me really excited (like I needed any more adrenaline lol!). It's football season!!!! :)
God bless,
Joanna
P.S. I think I'm able to use my old LiveJournal blog to comment, so we'll see how it works. :)
You have a very lovely blog, Ella! :)
Many Blessings in Christ,
Moriah
www.uniquelyfashionedforhisglory.blogspot.com
Post a Comment