Monday, April 30, 2012

Who Doesn't Like Random?

In the midst of writing posts, and doing school, and working, and preparing for my vacation to Pittsburgh, I wanted to do something unique and fun on here. It's the "quirky" part of me coming out, the things that bring smiles to my face and that I want to share...but are not enough to constitute a blog post. They are random articles I fell in love with, clothes I am fawning over, call it "link love" if you will. None of it is original. In fact, I owe it all to Rissi for the idea.

I'm not making any promises. This is a post that has no rhyme or reason. You might go "And she posted this why?" Or you might like it. You never know... =D


**A smile a mile wide came onto my face when I read this article. Who doesn't love real life imitating art? And isn't this picture of them adorable?!

**I watch American Idol faithfully every week. And my favorite contestant made me download this song, as well as this song, off of iTunes.

**I'm excited for the release of this in four days!!

**This picture always makes me chuckle....it is true.

**If I could walk the red carpet, I would totally wear this gown. But in a practical world, I would wear this and this (and I kind of do)

**I have this fascination with heels. I wear them all the time. I would love to add this pair....and this pair...and this pair to my closet =D Forget the having to walk part.

In closing, I am obsessed with the Youtube sensation "Pittsburgh Dad". This is one of his best videos =) Twilight "haters" will find it hilarious; he speaks the truth about the subject.

So.....do you like the random me? =D LOL

3 comments:

Rissi said...

Aw! This was fun, wasn't it, girl!? I should make more of a habit with this sort of post 'cause it breaks up my "norm" and keeps things... interesting. =)

CANNOT wait for Carrie's album (seriously!) - I am hoping to nab a copy this week.

Aw! How cute!? Ginnfer and Josh. What a perfect fairy-tale. =)

The dress: Black is always classy. =)

Great fun.

Anonymous said...

We LOVE the random you! ;) *SQUEAL* I SO love Charming/Snow--Josh Dallas/Ginnifer Goodwin!!!!! They are SO cute--SUCH chemistry!
Yeah...b/c of Colton I get those songs stuck in my head. LOL But I've boycotted AI, so it's a moot point. ;)
Ah the Pgh Dad videos...they remind you so much of YOUR Pgh "Dad", huh? ;)
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN 14 SHORT DAYS!!

Anna Naomi said...

I like "random you." Fun stuff! :)