I have several post ideas in the works, but it will be a few days until I have them up and running. So, I thought it would be fun to do one of those linking posts. After all, y'all seemed to love it so much last time.
So here you go. You are about to get a glimpse into my brain this past week, the things I wanted to share with you, etc.
**This picture, from Barbados, makes me want to go on a tropical vacation right NOW. Those blue waters, those sandy beaches. Sigh.**
*I have been soaking these up this week.....and I have my 30 day countdown going on!
*I find this current couple so darn cute.
* This movie and this movie are on my to see list. Though I bet I will see the former one first =)

*I still love color blocking and I find this ensemble, at left, absolutely stylish.
*You have GOT to try this cupcake recipe. Everyone will thank you...trust me.
*I'm currently in love with this song....I know. I'm bad =)
*One of my favorite scenes from one of my favorite musicals EVER! I need to watch this movie again soon.
********************************************
So there you go...It's my link loving for the week. As always, it's fun to show you what I love, what I think....who I am....
My thoughts and prayers are with all of you, my wonderful readers and friends today. And everyday.












5 comments:
That picture of Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield is ADORABLE.
Bookmarked that cupcake recipe - glad you posted it, since I heard how good they were! ;)
"Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" is such fun!
And we'll be at the beach in less than 2 months! Just not one so gorgeous as the pic you posted, but still, will be beautiful!
This is so fun!
I think People Like Us looks really wonderful. :-)
I guessed the couple before I got to the page:D
I would like to see the new Spider Man, but I am not sure if I will see it in the theatre or not.
Chris Pine-sigh, swoon.
I love that outfit although I cannot personally wear those colors.
I adore "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" and just watched it with my mom and little sisters who all enjoyed it too. I want to watch it again though.
I can't wait for the Olympics either! What's your favorite event?
- Grace
Post a Comment