Monday, March 18, 2013

Link Letters

I know. It's been a while since I have written. I have been crazy busy it seems ;-) However, I am finding plenty of little links on the internet that I thought would be fun to share.....

So I will.....

* This video has made me laugh WAY too much this week. I'm not kidding. I have fallen off my bed with laughter

*I just put this cake into chill for tomorrow. Here's hoping it holds up overnight ;-)

*I am so glad that this show is coming back. Did you know I have a thing for a capella music?

*I shouldn't have expected anything different, but still, when I read that these two broke up, I was sad. I know. I need a life.

*Oh Dan Stevens. I love you. I do. But I do not like the new look. I'm sorry.

*My next review is going to be on this movie. I loved it WAY more than I thought I would.

I leave you with a video of a song that reminds me of growing up in the 1990's. Seriously, you blend the "best" N'SYNC song with the "best" Backstreet Boys song......I'll be singing it nonstop. And yes, I kind of have. I hate Glee, but hey, they did a great job with this one


Ella

5 comments:

Charity said...

Glee is a guilty pleasure.

I don't like scruffy, but I do like brunettes way better than blondes -- so Dan Stevens looks good to me! His blue eyes pop with dark hair. =)

Rissi said...

Hey, Ella! Love your links!!!

Oh! Julianne and Ryan seemed cute together - perhaps they'll get back together. Or maybe not.

That Disney parody was fun. :)

...and that cake!? Oh it looks yummy!

Cannot wait for your movie review - I've been thinking about watching it...

Livia Rachelle said...

"Have you ever held the entrails of an English guy?" "Can you paint with the red colors in this men?"
Oh, my stars, thank you for this. I love Disney but I obviously don't take them too seriously; this was great!

Dan Stevens-well, he looks-if he was brushed up a bit, like a prim Victorian, as is an American cowboy. I like him darker (I had the "stache") though because I knew him as Edward Ferrars (2008 S&S) and as I hate DA with a vengeance and as he was fat for his DA role, I much prefer him as Edward.

Kara said...

That Disney parody video was hilarious! I'm always in amazement at what people can create with a little imagination. :D

I don't mind Dan Stevens' new look actually. I was used to him being brunette prior to DA and had to adjust to him as a blond. Not sure about the cut, but it'll probably grow on me.

I shall look forward to your review! I've been curious about that particular movie. :)

Ryan & Anna Wolfe said...

Okay - that cake looks amazing! But you know chocoholic me. :) Did you do the chocolate drizzle edging?