But slowly and surely, I will be back!
In the meantime, as I work on posts, allow myself to share with y'all this brief tag (courtesy of Miss Melody Muffin). I have not done one of these in quite a LONG time.
1. Coffee or Tea? I tend towards tea. My favorite is anything that has peppermint....or spearmint...or wintergreen in it. However, I do love me some Starbucks =) Tea is just what I have on hand when I want something.
2. You win a thousand dollars! What would be something fun that you do with it? Oh, that is super easy....I would put it towards going on a trip. I have so many places that I want to go and you need money to do that. However, my rational side is saying that I would put it towards college expenses....and that is accurate.3. You're given the opportunity for the lead part in a play. Would you take it?
Oh sure, why not! I don't get stage fright.....at least I didn't the last time I was in a play (which was upwards of ten years ago. Man I'm old)
4. Would you rather sing, play an instrument or listen? I play the piano already....and I love it. It makes me happy, I interpret a piece based on my emotions at the time ;-)
5. Are you more of a chit-chat person? Or sporty? I'm both. Ask anybody. I enjoy talking to people.......and I LOVE watching sports. Now being out and playing them....I don't think so. But talking about sports, now that is ideal!
6. Did you ever have an unrealistic dream as a child? If so, what was it? I thoguht I would be a singer. Yeah, no. I'm no Carrie Underwood. It's better that I stand in the audience when it comes to singing.
7. Have you fulfilled any of the dreams you had as a child? If so, what were they? Hard to say. I wanted to get married....which hasn't happened. I want to publish a book....which hasn't happened. Yet I feel like I have accomplished a lot.
8. What's the one place in the world that you've always wanted to visit? London, Hawaii, Italy, Washington D.C, NYC, Australia...Bora Bora...Disney World.....see, I have dreams of traveling. And it's funny, because I hate to fly =)
9. What book character do you always find yourself imitating? Elizabeth Bennett. I definitely think I'm like her....my friends tell me that as well.
10. What's your favorite season? Why? I love spring, with flowers blooming and animals being born. I love it getting warmer. But fall means football =)
11. What are some of your favorite blogs to read? Too many to list
12. How long have you been blogging? Over six years!! Wow, where has the time gone?!
Hope you learned something new about me ;-)












2 comments:
What a fun post!
I am with you on using the $1,000 towards travel. With the cost of airfare, you can't take many trips on $1,000, but at least you could take a couple.
I can vouch for you being Elizabeth Bennett. No problem with that, though...she got Mr. Darcy!!
I always love listening to you play the piano...wish you had the time to play more often.
Love,
Mom
Peppermint and Spearmint are delicious! I love Spearmint iced tea on hot summer days.
I LONG to travel all over the world. The first places I would go are Italy and England.
I'm not a huge football fan but my younger sisters keep up on national football every year and I hear all about it from them.
I saw from your About Me page that you like the Boise State Broncos. You live in Idaho??!! So do I!! I actually have a cousin who went to college in Boise.
Thanks for accepting the tag! I really enjoyed reading your answers and learning more about you.
Post a Comment