Sigh. I hate it. I have neglected this wonderful little blog yet again.
Since I wrote, I have been busy. I have been trying to savor the last few days of autumn. I have had tests for school and the craziest of work schedules. I have had phone calls to make, emails to write...I have been more diligent with reading and household projects. And I have become an honorary aunt!!
And now I am headed out of town Saturday. This time, I am headed to Florida....and Alabama. There will be posts and pictures. I hope. I mean, I get to see my grandparents after seven years. I get to spend time with girlfriends. I get to go to the beach. I'll have some time to really process a lot of thoughts swirling in my house.
Yep. I hope to write more while I'm gone. And share pictures too.
So that's where I'll be....if anyone reads anymore. LOL











2 comments:
Of course we still read - seeing your blog in my dashboard is always a treat no matter the number of times. :)
Yay! Wishing you safe travels, Ella; hope you have a lovely time. And if you are so inclined, of course we'll want to see those photos! ;)
Happy day - enjoy the break.
Of course we read! A blog has to go dormant for like a year before I'd ditch it for lack of posts. And if it was a blog I loved, I might still hang on even then.
I kind of have stopped apologizing when I don't post for a while. I figure all my readers have busy lives too and understand, and would rather read about something I'm interested in than posts full of nothing that I put up on a regular basis just so I had something posted.
Not that your post was about nothing, I'm just saying -- don't feel pressured to post when you don't have time or can't think of something to say!
Post a Comment