Friday, May 19, 2006

Alright, Alright!!! Here it is, a post, finally!! I know I have taken forever, but I just don't get on the internet very often. When I get my electronic time, which due to this heat has been every day, I am more apt to watch Little House on the Prairie or something. However, it does feel good to be posting once again!:)
What's new? I am not sure. the Dykstra's and piano lessons were on Tuesday. Both went wonderfully. I just love the Dykstra's, especially Anneliese and Lindsey. They are like sisters to me. Also, at piano, I found out, once again, that Mozart is not being butchered. In fact, there is talk of playing that sonata at the festival!!!!! WOW!!! Yet, that's not until next March, so, we'll see.
I got together with my friends yesterday. It was great. We got into a rather heated discussion though, that I wish we could have avoided. I really felt like I was the bad guy, yet all I did was take Scripture word for word. Oh well! I know I did the right thing, that I said the right words, and that my friends are not made at me. So, that's good.
we are having homemade pizza for dinner tonight. Yum! Then we are going to watch a movie. It will be interesting to see. My friends says that it will scare me to death; Garrett's friend says I will laugh the whole way through it. We'll see, won't we?
I don't know what is on the agenda for tomorrow. I think we have to paint the guest room, but I not sure what else. It is supposed to rain tomorrow, so that will limit our options.
Oh, my essay to Vision Forum is on its way to San Antonio. Wonder what will happen with it? All I want is God to get the glory!!!
I am going to close. I need to look at some other blogs before I eat. Talk to you later!!:)

3 comments:

Alice said...

Hooray! Thank you for the post!

Ella said...

You are most welcome!

Garrity G. said...

You could have said his name. He has already commented on here. You also could have said what movie we watched.