Friday, May 05, 2006

It is the weekend!!!! That comment makes it seem as if I don't like the weekdays, but that's not so. I really like school; it's a fun challenge. However, you only get two days for a break. Therefore, I look forward to them.
The week has been very good. I have been keeping super busy... sort of. I went to piano on Tuesday, which was fine. I will admit, I was extremely surprised that Mrs. Wierenga said I was NOT butchering Mozart to death. I so thought I had been. She did tell me that, on all of my pieces, I am too tense. I need to relax and just enjoy the genius of the composers'. That's hard to do sometimes.
I went to Meghann's yesterday. Fun as always. Yet, I do believe that an innocent prayer request has escalated into a rather interesting debate. Lord, when we girls meet again, may my words be truth, and only yours. I know what is right, but just enable me. May I not sound like a know-it-all, yet may You and Your plan just shine forth.
I am posting some pictures this time!!! I had to ask Garrett how, but hey, what are brothers for? He has a friend over right now. That's ok, I get together with people quite frequently; it's only fitting that he gets a turn.
We are going to have grilled chicken thighs for dinner. Yum! We also are going to play Apples to Apples. Wonder who will win. Tomorrow, I am going to edit my essay, stamp cards, and work on my cross- stitch. Sounds productive!
Lastly, the Lord has been working through my spirit of perfection lately. That can be a painful process. I have had some experiences this week that have tested me, and I think I have passed. Thank you, God!!! Please continue to aid me!
So long for now, my readers. Perhaps I will post tomorrow. Wouldn't that be something? I'd be posting two days in a row!! Let's go call the news station!!!

4 comments:

Garrity G. said...

You did not post two days in a row. Why didn't you say which friend I had over. You are supposed to be exact.

Ella said...

Sorry. But I will not call your friends by their names. Someone might think something wrong!!!!

Shifty said...

Wow this is starting to get good!!

Ella said...

What are you doing commenting on here... I didn't know Garrett's friends even had the address.