Today has flown by... in fact, this whole week has. I am not going to post long; my bike is waiting for me out in the garage. Besides, I have it from two sources that they don't overly like my long posts. Now I do, but I have to make them happy too. So, this is going to be short. Next time, I'll be long again:)
This Saturday, we went on a picnic. I took some pictures of the surroundings, and the lilacs. I think they look really well. I plan on posting them very soon. (Haven't I said that before?) The weather was really nice, but a little on the warm side. The sun was shining for most of the day, but a BIG thunderstorm, for Idaho, came upon us all of a sudden. Luckily, we were at home and our picnic was not shortened.
Church was great. We had a food fellowship after service. Most of the kids went out and played volleyball. I was not dressed for it, so I was unable to. They had brought changes of clothes. Now, the plan is, that with a food fellowship , you leave about at 2 o'clock, and there's no evening service. That never applies for us. We stayed until 4 in the afternoon!!! That was very fun!!! However, Nikki was sooo glad to get out of her crate. Thanks, Lord, for blessing us with a church that's so much like a family!! Your grace still amazes me!!
School went well today. I learned about buying electricity in Consumer Math. Ever learned that before? It is rather boring, though I have like the rest of my curriculum alot.
Tomorrow's piano. I am lokking forward to that. It is always interesting to see if I progress, or if I flop!!!
Ok, this is adieu for now. In a few days, I will make it my goal to post.. and a long one!! It feels too weird finishing this quickly!:)
Monday, May 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











7 comments:
Oh, yes! Post pictures!
By the way, I like your long posts!
I like them too!!!! (oh, I planned on putting pictures just for you!!)
I finally read a whole one of your posts. I never read your long ones. I could only read the first half.
Why?!!! They aren't boring!
I know. They are just REALLY BORING!!! HA HA HA.
Watch it!!!!!
I'm going to be having consumer math next year, and was just wondering what it's like? Is it not that bad, or did it make you want to scream (like algebra was for me lol)?
Post a Comment