Just wanted to say hi to you all. Nana and PopPop are here and we are having a great time with them. We've already gone to the Iris and the Rose Gardens, we've done croosword and suduko puzzles, and other stuff. I am not sure when we will be going to Shoshone Falls, but I hope it is soon. The guys are leaving to go on a weekend fishing trip tomorrow, so we girls will be home alone. I believe we plan to go to the tea room, shopping, and watch Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, and Emma. I think we'll have a whole lot of fun.
I am so thankful to the Lord that conversations one on one with Nana have gone so well. I was afraid that they wouldn't, as I have had bad experiences in the past with others. College has come up in a way, but no problems, at least non that she said verbally. Thank you, Lord!!
Has anyone heard of french-fried pickles. Nana went on the internet before she got here, and a website said that Idaho, particularly Nampa, is the fried pickle capital of the world. How weird is that?! We have called the Chamber of Commerce, as well as diners around here, and no one has ever heard of that. So, we are scouring the valley until we locate them. I'll let you know what we come up with.
I am going to close, but I hope to get in touch later on in the week. BYE!
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











7 comments:
Why didn't you say that all the diners thought that I was a prank caller?
http://www.rec.udel.edu/veggie/VGAD/FrenchFriedPickles.pdf
Oops. Sorry. THIS one is correct.
http://www.rec.udel.edu/veggie/VGAD/FrenchFriedPickles.pdf
Argh. It deletes the end part. After "Pick" add "les.pdf"
Thanks so much!!! Have you ever eaten them?
No, I have not. Google is just very helpful.
I'm glad you're back!
Post a Comment