"You never give up on me. No, You never give up on me. Though I'm weak and You are strong, You tell me I still belong. No you never, never give up on me."
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a future and a hope."~Jeremiah 29:11
" I am only aware of two things: that I am a great sinner and Christ is a Great Savior."~~From the film, Amazing Grace
7 comments:
Now this is what I call a worth while post. No, I'm not saying that your post aren't worth while.
Oh, but when they involve fishing, they are definitely worth while, right?
You bet they are!!
that is a big fish
And as Garrett or Dad would tell you, there is no trick photography.
Absolutely. There isn't ANY trick photography
No trick photography here, but only skill to land a big one.
Post a Comment