Thanks for the pictures, Ella! I really enjoyed seeing a picture of the person I'd corresponded with before! =) It looks like you had a wonderful time.
"You never give up on me. No, You never give up on me. Though I'm weak and You are strong, You tell me I still belong. No you never, never give up on me."
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a future and a hope."~Jeremiah 29:11
" I am only aware of two things: that I am a great sinner and Christ is a Great Savior."~~From the film, Amazing Grace
7 comments:
Looks like a prison photo. NOT.
How dare you?!!!
Thanks for the pictures, Ella! I really enjoyed seeing a picture of the person I'd corresponded with before! =) It looks like you had a wonderful time.
Yeah, we did. I am glad that you did too!
I was only kidding.
lol again
You find Garrett and I funny, don't you?
Post a Comment