Saturday, August 19, 2006



This is a really simple card, but I made it with someone in mind. My friend, Rachael, Hann's sister, heads back to college tomorrow. Can anyone see Tinkerbell in the paper? She loves Tink, and that's why I made this card. I saw the paper and instantly thought of her!

3 comments:

Garrity G. said...

I can see it. Nobody else seems to.

Ella said...

That's too bad!

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

Oh my goodness!! I love that! (I see Tinkerbell. lol) My dear friends from church and I write letters to each other, and I'm always trying to find new cards to buy or make that I can write in to send to them. Could you please tell me the name of the book that you used for these? Thanks so much!! Oh, I've gotten another wonderful idea for card making from a friend of mine. Take cardstock and then cut out wallpaper and glue it to the front. They make really beautiful cards. I might take a pic of some of the ones that I've made so that you can get an idea of what I mean.