Now, the main reason for my post! I want to post three different recipes that I have been talking about before. So, here they are!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies!
1 cup salad oil
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
2 cups flour.
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
12 oz. chocolate chips
Mix first five ingredients with mixer. Mix in next three and fold in chips. Drop on greased cookie sheets and bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cinnamon-Pecan Icebox Cookies
1 cup butter- softened
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 large egg .
1 tsp. vanilla .
2 1/4 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp.
1/2 tsp. salt
1 cup finely chopped pecans
1/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
Beat butter at medium speed until creamy, gradually add 3/4 cup sugar and brown sugar, beating well. Add egg and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking pwder, and salt; add to butter mixture, beating well. Stir, or mix in, pecans.
(Now I don't chill the dough here. In fact, I hardly do. I might put it in the fridge for five to ten minutes. And, after every thime I put a batch in the oven, I put the rest back into the refridgerator to chill.)
Combine 1/4 sugar and cinnamon on a shallow plate, stir well. Make dough into logs and roll in the mixture. Slice and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350 to 12-14 minutes. Remove cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zucchini Pie (You can't tell it apart from apple!!)
7 1/2 to 8 cups of zucchini-- peeled, seeded and cut into small slices. Cover with water. Cook until tender, drain and pour cold water over-- Let set 5 minutes-- Drain off old water (very, very well)
Add: 2 1/2 cups sugar
3 tsp. cinnamon
3 tsp. cream of tartar
4 tsp. lemon juice
4 tbsp. flour
dash of salt
dash nutmeg
--Mix and put into unbaked pie shell- Dot with butter. Put on top crust (or use Dutch apple pie topping) Bake at 400 for 40-45 minutes
I hope you all enjoy these recipes. Let me know what you think!!











2 comments:
yummy
Yeah, they are good. Your dad liked them!
Post a Comment