Not necessarily. It is cool to take candid pics of people. Like at the Bar J when I took pics of Bullfrog and Timmy talking with some ladies. I should've recorded what Bullfrog said.
"You never give up on me. No, You never give up on me. Though I'm weak and You are strong, You tell me I still belong. No you never, never give up on me."
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a future and a hope."~Jeremiah 29:11
" I am only aware of two things: that I am a great sinner and Christ is a Great Savior."~~From the film, Amazing Grace
6 comments:
I've slept in that camper
Paparazzi!!!
What is up with the paparazzi? you like that word, don't you?
Remember how chilly it was when we were putting up the camper? Wouldn't that feel good right about now?
Not necessarily. It is cool to take candid pics of people. Like at the Bar J when I took pics of Bullfrog and Timmy talking with some ladies. I should've recorded what Bullfrog said.
Bad boy!! And, yes, Mom. I was ready to come home, but not to this heat! Yuck!!
Post a Comment