
The infamous brown bear. I heard a growling in the night, as I was walking,and I was completely convinced it was a bear. Ow and behold, it was this rv's water pump! Boy, did I feel rather dumb!!
Use the code below to
place my button on your sidebar.
Click Here for Help
9 comments:
Hahahaha. An understandable mistake.
Yeah. It's dark and you hear a growl. What else would make your imagination go wild?
You had been a little over reactive.
But bears are scary!!
All Yellowstone bears are named Teddy.
I don't think that grizzly we saw was named Teddy!
Alright. It does say that it's name is Endeavor. Look very closely and you'll see that.
One time my mom and i were out at night and we were really convinced we heard a bear, so we ran away FAST!! As we walked back into the campground we were staying in (Sardine Lake) we told the people next door about it and it turned out that what we heard were Bull Frogs!!! Funny how such a small thing can scare you so much!!!
Yeah, something as small as a water pump :-0 Alice, you're right; bears can be scary!
Post a Comment