I am really disappointed: I was trying to post pictures of the rodeo my family went to last night. However, you know Blogspot...there is always an error. Under normal circumstances, I would sit around on the computer forever if need be, but I don't have the time for that today. My uncle is coming for a visit; his plane is arriving late this evening. I am looking forward to seeing him, since it has been three years. I have still so much to do...I have made cookies and dusted some of the rooms, but there are still bathrooms, more rooms, packing...busy!!We are heading up into the mountains to go camping, and then Mom and I will be having a girl night on Sunday to Monday.
So, this is the way I will do things. I will be off the computer for the weekend, and then, when I come back, I will post pictures of the time in McCall. Probably after Uncle Scott leaves, and after I have done pictures of our fun, that is when I will talk all about our Snake River Stampede fun!
I will be praying for all of you while I am away. I will greatly miss posting on here, but I will be thinking of you!! Have a fabulous weekend! God bless!!
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











5 comments:
I think your blog is a real blessing and encouragement to young ladies who are seeking to walk in the ways of traditional womanhood. So I have awarded you the Reflection Blogger Award. Please check out my latest post for further details.
Be blessed today!
Have a fun weekend, Ella!
Have a wonderful weekend ... can't wait to see picures when you return!
Hey Ella,
I'm Bethany. I don't know if you remember me but you are coming to the same church as us! I was looking through the Girlhood Home Companion when I noticed at the end of one of the articles there was a Patti Gardner who lives in Idaho. I then looked at the different things about her and I saw your name. I am very excited to have found your blog. I will be visiting often.
Bethany
http://inhisimage-bjk.blogspot.com
Thank you everyone!! I had a wonderful weekend; everything went better than I anticipated. It is good to be back online, though!
Post a Comment