You all threw me for a loop. Actually, that's putting it mildly. I anticipated comments to the effect of, "I love Sabrina, but I haven't yet added it to my collection......" But no. Very few of you have seen it and some of you haven't even HEARD of it!!!!
I was shocked. So was Mom....and Dad......and even Garrett. They all have watched it.
As names came in, I thought many pleasant thoughts. When Jessica left a comment, I thought "Oh great, now I have an excuse to get her mailing address =) Jade, Madison, Jenna, Sara, Sara G., and Meghan--"It would be great to get to know them better." Bonnie--"Mailing out of the country will be interesting." Anna, Miriam, and Erin--"I know them so well already."
But Dad drew out........
Miriam's name~~~~
So, my dear, you are the one who will have the pleasure of owning this DVD. You can "share" it as you see fit =)
But for the rest of you, I am not done with giveaways. Though Miriam will not be allowed to enter, all of you will be =) Around the first of the year, I will be giving away a triple feature of Audrey Hepburn (Roman Holiday, Sabrina, and Breakfast at Tiffany's.) I am able to recommend the first two, but since I haven't watched Breakfast at Tiffany's, you will have to use your own judgment and discretion.
Yet that isn't until 2009--just thought I would whet your appetite!
Hope you all are looking forward to the next one! And congratulations, Miriam!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











12 comments:
Thank you Ella for having the giveaway! Congratulations Miriam:)
Jenna
Very cool! I can't believe so many hadn't seen "Sabrina!" I adore that one!! And I love "Roman Holiday," too. :-)
"Breakfast at Tiffany's" has it's high and its lows... I haven't seen it in a while, but I don't like it as well as I like the other two, and I seem to remember some... interesting content.
Neat giveaways! I'd enter, but I already have that set. :-)
Congratulations, Miriam! It's nice for me, too, because I'll easily be able to borrow it from you! =)
Oh my goodness!!! I am so excited!
I honestly didn't expect to get it. =) I can't wait!
Oh my goodness!!! I am so excited!
I honestly didn't expect to get it. =) I can't wait!
Hope you enjoy the movie, Miriam. Our whole family loves it...even the male members.
There is a remake of it (90's, I think), with Harrison Ford. We've never seen it and probably never will---Humphrey Bogart, Audrey Hepburn, and William HOlden can't be improved upon in our book.
Happy viewing!
Mrs. G.
cool! I think I might order Sabrina from our library... have you ever seen the movie How to Steal a Million... wiht Audrey Hepburn??? It is such a funny movie!
Awww, yay for Miriam!! I'm glad she won it. =) I think Roman Holiday is my all-time favorite Audrey Hepburn movie, but we already have it. Breakfast at Tiffany's we don't have, but I only made it through the first half hour of it. It was a bit more "adult" than Audrey's other films. Maybe if I had stuck with it more I would have liked it better, but there is a party scene that needs to be skipped.
Anyway, congrats Miriam!
Congratulations Miriam! Lol Thanks for doing the giveaway Ella it was really exciting and now you got me wanting to go to wal-mart and get some Audrey Hepburn movies lol
Hi Ella!
Thanks for following my blog:) I am really looking forward to some comments!!
BTW, I love your blog...not sure if you noticed, but it's on my blog list:)
Have a great day,
Jenna
Hey, congrats Miriam! :-) Hope you enjoy the movie!
Congratulations, Miriam!!!
And Ella, I'm EAGERLY looking forward to the 2009 giveaway!!! :-D
Till then I hope you have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Love, Jessica
Post a Comment