Monday, August 01, 2011

Charity's Tude





Click to launch the full edition in a new window
Publisher Software from YUDU


I am so excited to be able to share this with y'all. I write for a magazine entitled "Charity's Tude"--all about film, the fashions, etc. It is the first article of mine to be published in there.....and you can download the free e-zine for yourself and read it!


I loved how my article turned out, I am not going to lie to you. And I won't tell you which one is mine anyway. I have posted the beginnings of the magazine so it can whet your appetite. I bet you will fall in love with the magazine as I have!

2 comments:

Anna Naomi said...

I know which one you wrote, and you did a very good job with the article! Keep up the good writing! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Ella, great to meet another writer for Charity's Tude! I have been quite slow in visiting everyone's blogs. Thanks for stopping by my site - great to meet another fan of classic film! :)