
Does anyone ever feel as I do? That sometimes numbers stick out to your more than exact phrases? I must confess, that is a weird emotion for me--I am never without words. Ask my family and friends; they will testify to this truth.
I have so many different ideas of what I want to talk about, but frankly, life has been so chaotic between work and school...I haven't had much time to think ;-), let alone write. So, I am going to give you a glimpse into the things I have done, or am happy about, via numbers...I don't think it is a boring list at all. Although I could be biased. Not sure on that ;-)
2---days ago I had red highlights put in my hair, which I have never done before. I really like it ;-)
5---cookbooks that I have add to my expanding collection.....for free
8---days until I get to go to my first Bronco game of the season
14---days until CHUCK Season 5 starts
20--days until Bones starts
22---episodes Revenge was picked up for
27---number of college credits I have
30---days until Karen Kingsbury's next book comes out
70---what the temperature was today
253--the page number I am on in my book
It all adds up to one very blessed girl!!!! How has the Lord "knocked your socks off" this week? What are some of the numbers YOU have had swirling around in your head?











2 comments:
Oooh! I am so glad "Revenge" was ordered to a full season - it looks like a fun hour-long time slot! =) One of these days I am going to read Karen's latest series (it looks/sounds phenomenal!) The book trailers totally "sold" me on it, and now I cannot wait to read them (and I wouldn't mind if Bailey ends up with "the other guy" - he sounds cool.) ;-D
So, red highlights, huh!? Sounds cool - I've only ever gone with blonde. =D
I've been so busy this week, all I have done is mentally counted down to my weekly shows, which means there's only one left!
1 day until episode 5 of Downton Abbey. =D
6 days until the Femnista deadline.
26 days until Halloween.
11 episodes left of "Sanctuary" this season.
350+ people... who have read our webzine!!
That's all I got.
Post a Comment