Have you ever come across a company that you just love? There are very few that I can endorse wholeheartedly--but one that I can is Shabby Apple. I adore each and every outfit that I see on that company's website; I drool over the ones that I visualize finding their way into my closet.While I could talk about the outfits I want, I want to highlight one of the two that I actually do own. It's called "Cider" in their line, "The Berkshires." (One of the coolest things about Shabby Apple are their different lineal names--others include "Roamin Holiday", "South Pacific," and "1943.") I requested the dress to the left for Christmas; it is definitely one of my favorite pieces that I own.
The first time I wore this, the reaction was one that I did not expect. Sadly, in today's society, people do not expect classy attire. I guess dresses have to just be about the sex appeal and that alone. So, when I wore this dress to work, my coworkers made special trips by my desk to see it. (That really threw me for a loop.) Patrons commented on it as well. It fits right into the
atmosphere of Boise because it is just the right shade of Bronco orange....trust me, I checked....and it has the coolest twist in the form of a purple zipper.
atmosphere of Boise because it is just the right shade of Bronco orange....trust me, I checked....and it has the coolest twist in the form of a purple zipper.It's a great fitting dress, it's super comfy. The zipper gave me a the perfect excuse to go buy these shoes at Payless......yet it is versatile with black accessories as well. Suffice it to say, your wardrobe might need this outfit.
Yes, prices are a little bit higher than I would like--consequently why I only get a dress every once in a while--but I love Shabby Apple. I can always count on them to provide something gorgeous.
Maybe you will find the same thing to be true for yourself.











5 comments:
Ella, what a classy gorgeous dress! And those SHOES! Love your outfit!
Pretty dress, Ella! I don't think I've ever heard of Shabby Apple; I'll have to check it out. =)
That dress is stunningly beautiful!! Great color on you!!
I will have to look around Shabby Apple myself to see if there is something for my own wish list.
Ruth....the shoes were only 20 bucks!!! I just had to get them when I saw them =D They were calling me. LOL
Rissi, Shabby Apple is my favorite place to show. I wish it wasn't as expensive, but there are some gorgeous, and modest designs....so I splurge every once and a while.
Mom, who knows!! <3
I like the style of many of the dresses on the Shabby Apple site too although its more the type of like that makes me want to sew something similar rather than buy it.
Post a Comment