
The weather is changing. Whether I want it to or not, the jeans will be pulled out more often, my drape-like boleros will get much more use, and I will discover myself making more soups and chilis.
It is a good thing that my family, and myself, enjoy such dinners. There is nothing so homey as a bowl of chili and a hot piece of cornbread.....or a bowl of broccoli cheese soup and a pice of homemade French bread.
You will see a lot of tried and true recipes on here as the autumn season progresses. Like now, I will share this new one I found with you. Click on the link for a delightful recipe!
Enjoy!











3 comments:
This was delicious!! While I enjoy ground beef/red bean chili, I far prefer chicken/white bean chili. You didn't know that, did you? You can make this one every week as far as I'm concerned.
Thanks for being such a great cook and for feeding us so well.
I love you,
Mom
This was delicious!! While I enjoy ground beef/red bean chili, I far prefer chicken/white bean chili. You didn't know that, did you? You can make this one every week as far as I'm concerned.
Thanks for being such a great cook and for feeding us so well.
I love you,
Mom
Ah! Just another thing about Autumn that I love - yummy soups! My family loves to make chili, cheeseburger soup, chicken soups and any number of other recipes! So delicious! =)
Post a Comment