
Dear White Collar--Oh there are so many reasons for me to say thank you this Christmas season. First off, thank you for being $8 a season on Black Friday (I picked up all three that have aired thus far. Merry Christmas to me!! =D) Thank you for coming back in January because that means Matt Bomer will be gracing my screen once more. I cannot be happier. Just please...don't make this whole thing with Neil's dad detract from his relationship with Peter. That will tick me off if that happens.
Dear Grey's Anatomy--So I am through season 6 now. There is a lot of good and yeah, a lot of bad. Why, why, why must there be so much bed hopping. And do you realize that how often you misdiagnois people, if this were REAL life, you would be in BIG trouble. Okay, I will stop ranting now. ;-)
Dear BONES--You aired a fantastic episode a few weeks ago. Revisiting 9/11 --on Veteran's Day-- in a candid and honest way....that takes guts. Having all of the squinterns reflect on where they were that day, I couldn't help but reflect too. Thanks for bring tears to my eyes. And also, you brought about a pairing I NEVER expected and yet, I ship it with everything in me. I won't say it here, but if my readers decide to read for themselves, that is on them. So, we'll just send them to this link, okay?
Dear Vampire Diaries--I don't even watch you. I can't get past the vampire thing--though I have many friends who are trying to get me on that band wagon. But explain to me why I am intrigued when I see promos for the upcoming week? And why must your cast be so gorgeous? I just don't get it!
Dear Covert Affairs-- You did what I never thought was possible where a TV show was concerned....I'm not sure which character I want Annie to wind up with. I was thrilled with how the finale ended; how could I not be? But then again, I love the Mossad agent too and his chemistry with Annie is electric. Next season, have an event come about that will officially make up my mind. Thank you.Dear Castle--You might be last on this list, but you certainly aren't last in my heart. On the contrary, I love you the most I believe. Thank you for still being fantastic even though Castle and Beckett are together. (What Moonlighting curse?! =P) Some episodes I have loved more than others (like the vacationing in the Hamptons one), but I am very excited for the upcoming Christmas one. You've never done that before. Let Kate give Rick the gift of saying, "I Love You." PLEASE!!!!!!













6 comments:
YAY! Loved this Ella!
I watched the last Castle episode and got a kick out of Castle's mother hosting dinner for them all. Considering dad has a business trip... I may or may not sneak in the Christmas episode. We'll see. ;D
Curious about this new relationship on Bones (I'd read about it somewhere) - to be honest, I am not sure what I'll think about it. Speaking of 9/11, I just watched a fabulous episode that was respectful of 9/11 also and it was asking the same thing: Where were you?
This was, as always, fun. :)
Vampires are awesome. They also sufficiantly freak out little old church ladies. You should totally get into them. Start with "Moonlight," though -- get your Alex O'Laughlin fix, back when his hair was fabulous. And yes, the CW has a gorgeous lineup of young actors. Half the appeal of Vampire Diaries is the eye candy.
Hahaha...you & your TV shows, sister! <3 You only just told me last night how you were so happy White Collar--aka your date with Matt Bomer--was back. And rumor has it there's a new Bones episode tonight, so you'll be happy girl! =D
...but you had no mention of *our* show, Once Upon a Time.
I'm hurt. VERY hurt. Because that's the only show we share {w/the exception of Downton} & that I know anything about!
Hmph...you'd better watch Once tonight, or ELSE, miss! <3
PS: Come visit me next summer. I'll show you some Vampire Diaries. And Moonlight. And Underworld. Heck, I'll even introduce you to the awesome cheesiness that is Twilight. Sound good? ;)
Ignore Charity, Ella! ;D LOL!
In all seriousness, you are NOT alone: I don't get the vampire appeal either - it just isn't my thing. I watched the movie with Johnny Depp and yeah... didn't love it AT ALL.
Don't listen to Rissi.
Everyone needs to meet Mick at least once, love vampires or hate 'em.
I'm trying to figure out where my interest started. I think it was the ultra-cheesy 1979 Dracula. From there it snowballed. =D
Post a Comment