Dear August--Why must you be so busy as it relates to blogging. Thankfully, I have been able to do projects. But I miss blogging. Will life ever slow down? For some reason, I don't think so.
Dear Photo Bin--Thank you for being a totally easy website for me to figure out. I got a crucial gift done in under twelve hours thanks to you.
Dear Criminal Minds--Why do you sometimes make the women so stupid? I mean, seriously, how they turn their back to the bad guy? How, even when they know someone is out there, they still go off in desolate situations by themselves? WILL THEY EVER LEARN?!
Dear ROSS and JCPenny--Thank you for having clothes on sale that are getting me through all of these rehearsal dinners that I have to go to. Or clothes that I want to buy on a cheap budget.
Dear Sun tan--Keep happening this year. At least a little bit. It feels really nice to have to wear a slightly darker shade of makeup.
Dear "Cheat Sites"--I really appreciate being able to get caught up on How I Met Your Mother before it premieres. And I'll use you when Downton Abbey is on, even though I have very low expectations.
Dear "I,Claudia"--Thank you for being an enjoyable and good read. Your author is pretty awesome too and her passion for her subject showed. I wrote a review about it here.
Dear Prince William and Duchess Catherine--My crushes on you two continue to grow. Thank you for appearing normal and sharing a Prince George photo that looks relaxed and normal. You two seem veryhappy together--stay that way.
To The Cabin who is hosting Ruth Reichl--Do you have any idea how excited I am to possibly attend an event where an esteemed food critic is? Do you?!
Dear ice cream maker and pasta machine--I MASTERED YOU!!!! I did it. Now the culinary world continues to expand for me. Now if only mom liked short ribs.....
Dear Gone Girl--You were a book that made me feel creeped out. Your characters were so deranged. And so much language. It's doubtful, but in the movie adaptation, could you please tone down on the "F" word? I really would like to see you.
Dear Book of Revelation--Thank you for ending with the promise that Christ is coming again! Such a wonderful and blessed reminder.
Dear Goal--Getting twelve credits in three months felt oh so good. Hopefully I can repeat that again. And Buddhism/Hinduism, you still confuse me.
Dear September--Not sure how ready I am for you considering how crazy my life will be. Wednesday morning childcare starting back up, two weddings, traveling, college, work......but bring it on!
Dear Blog Readers--Proof that I am still alive and well. And I hope, HOPE to write again soon. I miss y'all!











1 comment:
Yay! Loved this, Ella.
This year has gone WAY too fast. I am loathe to be nearing the end of August and nearing September - it means busyness with the garden/canning. Yesterday was green beans. Today is peaches. Tomorrow tomatoes. *sigh*
Ooo! Cannot wait to read I Claudia. It'll be a while yet but yeah, eager to get to that one. And I agree: Charity IS awesome. :)
Have fun with all those weddings and such. :)
We miss you too. <3
Post a Comment