It's Saturday... and I am posting!!! What an amazing turn of events we have here:) Anyway, I see this as going to be a short post, because there is not much to say.
We had the youth thing, but we didn't play volleyball. I think that was probably a good thing! We roasted hotdogs around the campfire, which felt nice as the temperature began to drop. I assisted Hannah in finding floss for her next cross-stitch pattern. I saw Rachael, Hannah's sister, for only a short while, then she hung out with baby Naomi on her mother's bed. Melinda and Brianne weren't there, so it made for a small entourage of girls. I don't want to say the night was overly boring, but it wasn't the most exciting one we've had. I think the best was at the Hardin's house around Christmas time. Since we didn't have volleyball set up, there wasn't much to do. Some of the kids played GameCube. I wanted to play Cranium, but Jason, Hannah's brother, wouldn't get people to. So, I just spent the evening talking to Hannah, which was nice, I will admit. Pastor Chris did the devotion; it was very good, or so I thought. However, I was glad I went to the youth night. I just love the people at my church; we are so like a family. (I say that often, don't I?) Also, I sooo appreciate the fact that guys and girls can talk, and you don't get branded that you have a crush on them or something. That is really nice.
I went out to breakfast with Dad. I sooooooooo enjoy the time I get to spend with him. I asked for his recommendation on what to eat, and I liked his choice. It was blintzes, which are cream cheese-filled crepes with peaches and raspberries on the top. It was really yummy. Then, we ran some errands and just got home a little while ago. He and Garrett are out setting up our trampoline, so that we'll have it for Monday. (I can't wait!!!!) I am not sure what I am going to do. I want to e-mail one of my friends, so that will be first on the agenda. Then I will probably work on my cross-stitch.
About Monday, everyone we invited is coming!!! That means the Bests, Estes, Doolittles, Sterlings, Lavorantes, Longs, Bakers, and us. It is going to be a backyard full!! (forty-seven, I think.) We are going to do capture the flag, volleyball, some other game Dad is going to make, horseshoes, crochet, and the trampoline will be set up. The menu will consist of hamburgers and hotdogs, chips, desserts, and various types of salads. The company will be wonderful; just hope the weather will be too! Please, Lord, could you have it sunny?!
Have a great day, ya'll. I ought to post sometime Tuesday. I have the next two weeks off of school!!! Yet, I will be cleaning and getting the house to rights for Nana and PopPop's visit. So, if I don't, know that I am either cleaning bathrooms, dusting, removing dog stuff, or other neccessary things. However, I will try to the best of my abilty to get on here one last time before they come, and I will try my utmost best to post pictures of the picnic, so you all can see. TTFN.
Saturday, May 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











4 comments:
I LOVE CAPTURE THE FLAG!! One time I was small enough so they made me the flag! It was so fun!
Maybe you could be the flag agian. Haha!
Yeah right! :P
You are more prcise with the menu than you are with names.
Post a Comment