Thursday, May 11, 2006

Sorry I didn't post two days in a row, ya'll. Sorry the pictures didn't work either. Also, sorry this is going to be a short post, but there are things that need done.
Just wanted to say that we are going vamping this weekend and we leave tomorrow afternoon. I think it will be fun, but I am bringing my cross-stitch and my book to keep me occupied. The guys will fish the entire time. Oh, well.
Have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Shifty said...

What am i doing on here? Well is there anything wrong with that? I like to keep in touch with friends. TTYL!

Shifty said...

I check all the blogs on my favorites every time I'm on. Yes you are on my favorites list don't you feel so happy!

Garrity G. said...

GO Shifty, GO Shifty!!

Ella said...

I suppose it's alright. Really, it's cool.

Ella said...

Thanks!!!

Alice said...

Post! Post!

Garrity G. said...

Do exactly what Alice said!! That was exactly what I was going to say until I saw that's what she said.

Alice said...

Yes, it has been more than a week now.

Garrity G. said...

I've posted four times since your last. No I'm NOT bragging.